Tuesday, July 29, 2014

But God!!!

I have to admit, sometimes I get a little frustrated with God.  God has put so many amazing people in my life and family...so many of them doing kingdom work in beautiful ways.  I want to be able to support them financially as well as by word and deed.  In fact I realize that sometimes I withdraw from them because I feel bad that I can't support them more fully.  THAT is not a good thing, and that is not what God desires.

I just watched a video that Emmanuel and Allison made about their ministry in India.  Their organization is Influence International and they are making a difference in the lives of so many children as well as rasing up leaders for the kingdom.  Check out the video on my facebook page.  influenceintl.org

I need to call TiCarme today and see how her ministry in Haiti is coming.  TiCarme is a Haitian woman we met in Haiti several years ago and now she  is starting a mission to enable students, who have no way to pay for an education,  get schooling in Haiti.  She is also discipling them for Jesus Christ, giving them a hope and a future. (The money I make through coaching goes to support her ministry.  So get coached and know you are helping support this ministry!)

Caleb and Sonja continue to support Raising up Hope in Uganda through Beautiful Response.  Street children from the slums of Uganda are finding a place to be safe, and loved, and educated, and transformed by the love of kingdom people who love Jesus.  Check out beautiful response.org or Raising up Hope on facebook.

These are just the top three on my list!  I could go on and on.  It is part of the blessing of being in the kingdom!

O Lord, you know the needs.  You know my heart.  Help me to be faithful.  Help me to share all that you give for me to pass on whether financial or emotional, or wisdom, or love, or.... And help me never to pull away from those you have called me to love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment